Saturday, March 28, 2015

Nigel: Weight Gain Month Five

With everything that's been going on with my personal life (and dog training omg that's out of control doing well!), I haven't been doing as much with the horses as I was hoping.  Luckily/unfortunately its also been raining enough to be irritating anyways so that's all on hold as well.

I'm really THIS close to buying the rest of the land around us and building an indoor. Or buying one of the local places that's for sale just so I can have a business AND an indoor.  But that all seems hasty and I'm slothlike when making these types of decisions.  Plus I'm still freaked out that I have money to do that with.

So anyways, Nigel's an easy topic so here we go.  He's been nomming the crud out of a round bale of hay almost nonstop since February.  Its working great and after his last bag of Nutrena Boost I didn't get a new one.  I feel like he's looking amazing and needs to start work here shortly.  The idea of letting a trainer fast track him for me sounds tempting given my current situation but I'm nervous as I've never had anyone else train my guys ever and I have a huge mental log of horror stories from other people (Arthur for one...)

But here are Month Five pictures and he looks great.




No comments:

Post a Comment