Monday, July 21, 2014

Eating Healthy, Barf

OK so my workouts are going great.  Well, aside from being mind numbingly boring but effective.  I can tell I'm getting stronger (or at least the readout says I can go farther and burn more calories in the same amount of time so yeah?) but now I need to work on losing weight.  Sadly, just working out isn't making me lose the weight and I'm now so hungry I want to eat a baby moose after a work out so here we go.

I'm going to not only watch portions (I rock at this), but make better choices more often than not for foodz.  Basically, more protein and good fats, less refined sugar and awesome carbs.  Lame.  At least I like meat and there's no way dairy is coming off the plan.  But I've decided I'm not really dieting per say, I'm just going to watch my foods, tweak based on what my body says and go from there.  Its like an Atkinsy Paleo whatever type thing.  I'm totally making this up.  I'm just logging things on Lose It to watch in calories and out calories plus fat and protein.  Super high tech, I know.

So far its going ok, but I'm going to have to get creative about the things I eat as I'm getting bored already.

When interviewed, Chris Pratt had someone ask him what was the first thing he cut out of his diet when he started working out.  His response?  "Fun"  <-- me right now

No comments:

Post a Comment