Friday, July 11, 2014

My Body Hates Me

I already knew my body was going to be on strike, but in addition to cardio, I decided to work on my jumping form.  My husband grumpily took pictures of the Meadowcreek incident and while I didn't die (in case you didn't read that post, I'm sure Die is the most used word in it), I also didn't really like the way I looked in the photos.  (Turns out my stirrups were different lengths and also too long but more on that in a few more months).

Naturally I went to a riding lesson and was like HUNTER JUMPER PERSON!   Torment me in EQ!  And so she did.  And my legs screamed.  Katy was confused with the odd bouncing cavaletti and some other weird things they had us do to force me to think about my position.  By the end of it I felt really fancy and the HJ people seemed happy with me.  I wasn't too sure what to think but I looked more like them and everything hurt.  That's a win right? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment