Saturday, October 11, 2014

Outside Time With Arthur - Gulp

Aside from that one boring bucking thing, Arthur hasn't been any trouble to ride at all.  My anxiety is a bit of a different story, but its getting better.

I had a riding lesson at Sarah's today with Katy and decided I'd bring Arthur to try him "outside" the round pen for the first time.  Normally I wouldn't pick a new location but he normally does better in new places plus I knew Sarah would actually STAY outside in case 911 needed to be called unlike my husband.

Heh.

So I lunge him and he's boringly easy, I tighten his girth and again, boring.  I get on him and he's.. yup boring.  We end up doing walk, trot, half halt and some other small things before calling it quits.  Total ride time had to be less than 20 minutes but he totally rocked it, so why not?

Keep on keeping on project horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment