Sunday, January 18, 2015

Return to Pine Hill

No, we weren't competing (man I have to get better at my confidence/skills/etc... :/) but we did go to help and I volunteered to help ALL DAY (yay credits) so they parked me on cross country to work Prelim to GAG.  It was a long day, but super nice to be outside for a change (NO RAIN OMG) and I remembered how fun this sport can be at a grass roots level.

I took Orbit with me and we camped out in our chairs.  This was her first event and she did super good with all the action and ended up napping most of the day once she realized not everyone was going to pet her and she couldn't chase the horses galloping by.  I call that a success.

Orbit
Amanda on a baby horse
I's a good help!
Texas showing off
Didn't even notice I got up...
Amanda again
Amanda on Christian
We got this.
I know you has snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment