Thursday, January 22, 2015

STUDENT LOAN MONEY!

OK, so this isn't how you should spend your student loan money kiddos.  I'm much older, wiser, and well.. ok maybe not that much wiser but I also have a job already and so does my husband so bottom line... student loans have about the lowest interest rate around and I need some funding to help me get some horses sold... which will then hopefully pay for the student loans.  If I'm wrong though, I  just use my paycheck to pay for the loan.  No big deal, right?

So yeah, don't do as I do unless you're in the same place.  Stay in school, don't do drugs, unno...

But yes, I'm in school again and going for... something in an advanced degree.  I need an advanced degree to get a higher paying job to pay for my higher horse goals.  Make sense?  Its a brutal circle so just... don't do horses or you'll end up like me.

So with my money I allocated exactly $X towards horse things and $X to house things, and so on.  What did I get with my horse things (because that's all that really matters)?  A heck of a deal on a nice new dressage saddle (Thanks Classic Saddlery), two figure eight bridles (Katy seems to like hers a lot and Nigel and Piper need bridles as well... and a smattering of other things I've been thinking about.

It was like Christmas for a day here.  Now to get the rain to stop so I can play with things!


No comments:

Post a Comment